Sunday, June 3, 2007

Soft Waves Ripple update

Yeah... First week of Rose Festival here in the City of Roses, Portland Oregon.
So it seems only appropriate to hike a whole three blocks over to one of our neighborhood rose gardens...since it's not raining as one would expect this week. This also happens to be a spot I enjoy sitting and rippling. :D


Pattern here 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns .


Yarns.. Caron Simply Soft, RH Soft Yarn, and a few pale tones of TLC Essentials.


Hook : Clover Soft Touch sizes G / 4.4 mm and H / 5.0mm .
Started with 200 ch. wide. Measures 50 inches wide.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This turned out just stunning Pam!

Good for you! Mine is only about 1/4 done. But, mine is sooo big and I know I'm going to love it when I'm finished.

HUGS!

TracyRee said...

Yours has inspired me!! I'm making my first one because of it :) How did you choose the color order? I love it....

Terri Lynn said...

You need to join Ripples at Ravelry, yesh, I started this group too!!!!

Your afghan is stunning!!!!